On this show I was the character lead and supervised 3 freelancers and 5 staff character artists. We built 15 character assets. I also created the main character of the cinematic, Emily Kaldwin. My friends Danny Young and James Marcus created the hair on Emily.
On this show the client was very particular that we match their style and the provided us with nice head sculpts for almost every character. They also provided for us many of the game models so that the characters we created matched the game model's proportions and colors.
Dishonored II cinematic was my last project at Blur. In early 2015, I decided it was time to resign and look for new opportunities.
For me, there is a pleasing symmetry to the fact that Dishonored 1 was the first show I was a lead on at Blur and Dishonored 2 was the last.
This project was done winter 2014 to early 2015. We used standard Blur tools: Max, Zbrush, Mari and VRay.